The Ishtar series is made in a traditional bag factory in Porto/ Portugal. The bags are still made entirely by hand.
The upper leather of the Ishtar series is made of vegetable-tanned cowhide. It comes from a tannery near Florence / Italy.
The bag is lined with Italian micro velour which is produced in a small factory in Abruzzo, Italy.
zippers / metals:
The zippers come from a small family business from Lombardy / Italy. The individual teeth were polished before being applied to the tape. This allows easy opening. All metal pieces are guaranteed free of nickel and harmful substances.
- size: 36 X 31.5 X 12 CM
- inside pocket with metal zipper
- two shoulder strap
- black inside lining made of Italian micro velour
- light golden, nickel-free metal pieces
- bag feet
- open-edged processing, colored edges
- multi-polished brass zipper from Italy
- decorative belt, adjustable in length
- upper leather: vegetable-tanned cowhide from Italy
- made in Portugal
Deliver to you from Germany